http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_technews/20110427/ts_yblog_technews/upgrade-your-life-iphone-5-preview
I thought this article was very interesting. Most of us students have Iphones now especially since ATT is not the only carrier now. I love staying up to date on the latest technology. I bought the Iphone4 right when it came out, shortly after, I sold it on Craigslist for $600, and I thought it was worth it! I am excited for the Iphone5 to come out because my 3Gs is starting to fall apart after almost two years of having it. This article discusses what the Iphone MIGHT have, it is not set in stone and it is just rumored because if someone who works for Apple released the information they would lose their job and be in a big lawsuit. The article discusses how the phone will most likely be thinner, with a bigger screen, better camera, and videocamera, and like usual, faster. I think it will be interesting to see what else they will do that isn't already rumored to change. I was hoping that you will be able to Facetime without having to be on a WIFI connection.
Hey Pink9,
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty stoked for the iPhone 5 too. And I'd have to agree with you about the rumors because I used to work for the Apple store and we would definitely be in big trouble if any of the information was leaked.
And for the current iPhone 4, there are definitely apps available for Facetime that do not require a WIFI connection. If you are interested, you should check out and download Skype or even Tango. :) Tango lets you connect to any smartphone. You can talk via Tango without having to pay for the minutes because you are using the 3G network.
Overall, you had a really great post and I hope to read more from you in the future!
Hey Pink9,
ReplyDeleteNot ever being an iPhone user, I haven't really caught on to the excitement about them. I think they are cool, they look attractive and I am sure they are useful for many things, but I can't bring myself to spend hundreds of dollars on a cell phone. I was wondering why you bought the iPhone 4 and than sold it right after? Did you only buy it to make a profit off of it? Also, does it ever bother you that they continuously keep coming out with the next best thing, and your exciting new phone becomes outdated within a couple months?
This article and video made me REALLY excited about the iphone5. I am currently a Blackberry user and am waiting for the perfect time to switch to the iPhone, and I think I found it. As I watching the video, I got tiny little butterflies in my tummy of all the possibilities the iPhone will have. Why did you sell your iphone4 shortly after getting it? One thing about the iphone5 though, is that a few months after its release, will be the iphone6, then by next summer we will have the iphone7. The rate at which Apple releases the iPhone is starting to get out of control, in my opinion, but I will still be jumping on this bandwagon!
ReplyDeleteHey Pink9!
ReplyDeleteI have never had an Iphone; however, I know several people that have. They seem to be exciting devices. With an Iphone, you can surf the web easily, read books, listen to the radio, navigate the streets, take high quality photos, play video games, watch movies… and the list goes on and on. Nowadays, it seems like Iphones are all inclusive devices of entertainment. Is it possible to be bored if you have an Iphone in your hands? LOL
I want an Iphone. Unfortunately, I don’t have the funds to afford one! I guess I really don’t need one. After all, I am already Facebook obsessed. Thanks for your insights. Maybe I will consider getting an Iphone in a few years when the 8th version comes out : P
Jay From the Bay